IP Video: IP Video Integration
Module Length: 1 Credit Hour
Approved for CEUs by: Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, New Jersey, South Dakota
In this module, we will be looking at the strategies used to integrate IP Video Surveillance Systems with other enterprise systems, including methods used for access control, fire detection, and intrusion detection..
We will describe the advantages of integration with other life safety systems, compare the most common methods used to achieve system integration, and explain some of the major advantages and strategies to use to optimize reporting and event notifications across multiple integrated systems.
The IP Video Integration module topics include:
- What is IP Video Integration?
- Real-time Surveillance
- Standards-based Integration
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Windows Management Instrumentation
- Extensible Markup Language
- SDK and API
- OLE for PC
- Strategy Decisions
- Physical Security Information Management
- Access Control Integration
- Burgler Alarm Integration
- Advanced Strategies
- Integration Standards